Is your staff working remotely (at least part of the time) right now? Well, welcome to the club. The legal world has forged new path with work-from-home. Business happens now outside the office, and everything looks much different. That presents challenges. You are concerned about productivity and transparency. How do you actually know that an employee is working? Or even if they are, that your team is productive?
The good news is that there are employee monitoring software tools that can easily keep track of what your employee is doing, how much time they are spending on their work, and remote ways to clock in and out.
Here are three top rated apps that we are seeing more and more law firms use
- Time Doctor is a powerful time tracking tool that is making big waves in 2021. Famously used by Apple, Verizon and PwC, it’s really not surprising that Time Doctor is getting noticed. A phenomenal tool for you and your team; it will not leave you disappointed.
This tool can help you manage and calculate:
- The different tasks your team is working on.
- How much time they’re spending on each task.
- What sites are being visited.
- The exact times employees are logging in and out and much more…
2. Toggl is another great tool that can help you keep track of remote employees and if they are working. With features and plans perfect for smaller businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Powerful browser extensions designed to track time spent on hundreds of tools.
- Advanced reporting features that can help employers analyze and pinpoint time spent by employees. (Reports can be exported as a PDF, XLS or CSV file as well).
- An automated virtual timesheet management for detailed records.
- three options for subscription, making it pretty affordable.
3. Timely is the third software to consider. Timely features ways to categorize your time based on tasks, websites accessed, and tools used.
In addition, Timely helps:
- Provide strong automated time-tracking capabilities, that eliminate the stress of manual inputting.
- capture any and all billable activity through timesheets
- create advanced dashboards that help with team collaboration and utilizes activity feeds.
- report data across web and mobile devices with powerful data syncs for flexible work patterns.
While these are just the tip of the iceberg for what you can do to ensure total safety and security for your firm, it will help you mitigate risk that can ensue due to the latest addition of remote legal secretaries. We are here for you and are ready to answer any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to call.