Artificial intelligence (AI) is not just the way of the future. It’s the here and now. Smart law firms who are looking to put more of their efforts into maximizing productivity and less time into mundane tasks should be taking advantage of AI, stat.
Here are 5 ways artificial intelligence can improve productivity in your law firm and save you time and money.
- AI frees up time and mental headspace – Analyzing mountains of paperwork and data takes time and can be a mental slog. Taken together, this can result in errors and inefficiencies. Turning to AI applications to scan documents shaves hours from your day and can result in more accurate findings to boot.
- AI improves note-taking – Technology like speech recognition software can improve note transcription and allow you to swap the time spent on paperwork tasks to those better spent on more high-value endeavors.
- AI automates workflows – AI software allows you to automatically sort and scan documents to improve overall workflows at your law firm.
- AI reduces frustration – If you’ve ever wasted time searching for a document or lost hours to legal research, you know how frustrating it can be to lose precious productivity time. AI can automate review, research and document quality so you can focus on value-added client work without the frustration.
- AI enables you to produce your best work – Humans can be error-prone, especially when we’re tired, hungry or frustrated. AI technology doesn’t get tired or hungry so the work it produces is consistent (and while it still may be less accurate than your paralegals, it can do some of their heavy lifting). Most importantly, turning to AI for tasks it does well means you can turn your attention to the tasks you do well.
There are many forms of artificial intelligence that can transform the way your law firm works. From document scanning to newer tools like ChatGPT, AI saves time, money and angst so you can be a more productive attorney.
To learn more about AI solutions for your law firm, get in touch with us at Honeycrisp. We can help you identify areas to automate and best practices to improve workflows and productivity in your firm’s practice.